Tenant Forms


We use online forms with 2Apply. Please contact our office on 6361 0133 to have one of our team email you a link, or alternatively if you register for a viewing via our online bookings button you will automatically be sent your form.

  • Your Details

  • Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • Maintenance Details

  • Date Format: DD slash MM slash YYYY

During your tenancy you may have maintenance that requires urgent action and a tradesperson will be needed after hours.     



 An urgent repair is:

  • A burst water service
  • A blocked or broken lavatory system (where only 1 toilet exists)
  • A serious roof leak
  • A gas leak
  • A dangerous electrical fault
  • Flooding or serious flood damage
  • Serious storm or fire damage
  • A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by the landlord for water, hot water, cooking, heating or laundry purposes.
  • A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
  • An appliance, fitting or fixture, provided by the landlord, which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted.
  • Any fault or damage that makes the rented premises unsafe or unsecure.
  • A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises

Should you have an emergency please call:


Tilston’s Electrical          Ph: 6362 4249 – this number will list after hour numbers to call


Steve Frewin Plumbing – Contact: Steve  0467 637 973 steven.frewin@bigpond.com

BE CAREFUL You should appreciate that if a fault occurs after hours, these calls are extremely expensive therefore you should be sure that the fault is a real emergency otherwise you may find yourself liable for the entire cost of the after hours call out for the repair e.g. one broken element in a stove, or a power point that is not working but is not dangerous if not used or a roof leak that could wait until the next day. These examples DO NOT CONSTITUTE EMERGENCY REPAIRS. 

* * *

Useful Information

Locked Out?

  1. If during business hours, contact our office to check if we have a spare key.
  2. If we do have a spare key, you must attend our office for collection. (If we do not have a key, you will need to contact a locksmith at your own expense).
  3. Once you have let yourself into the property you must arrange for the key to be returned to the office as a matter of urgency.
  4. If outside of business hours, you will need to contact 0438 173 964 to talk to one of our staff members. Please be aware if you do ask our staff to bring a key to you after hours there is a $50 call out fee which it to be paid upon receiving the keys. NB: Should you be in a situation where you must ‘break and enter’ please be aware that you will need to arrange urgent repair of any broken structures or items at your own expense.

Do You Have A Major Water Leak?

  1. Turn off the main water supply usually located at the front of the property.
  2. Contact your property manager to advise of the water leak so they can arrange necessary maintenance.

Has a Tree Fallen?

  1. Contact the SES Ph: 132 500 and report the matter.
  2. Contact your property manager to advise of the fallen tree so they can arrange necessary maintenance.

Is the Power Out?

  1. Ascertain whether your neighbours have also lost power to find out if the problem is only isolated to your rental property.
  2. Contact your power company to find out whether any power shortages have been reported in the area. They will often give you an approximate time of when the power will be restored.
  3. Check the fuse box to see whether the safety switch has tripped. If so, you may have a faulty appliance. Turn the safety switch back on and turn on each appliance individually to ascertain which appliance is causing the safety switch to turn off.
  4. If after checking all these things you have not been able to ascertain what the problem is please contact our office. If after hours call 0438 173 964, if not answering please leave a message.

Can You Smell Gas?

  1. Try to locate where the smell is coming from
  2. I f it is coming from the gas meter usually located at the front of the property, contact your gas supplier to report the fault and have a technician attend. Also advise your property manager of the event to be noted in the property file.
  3. If it is not coming from the gas meter, contact our office to advise of the potential gas leak so they can arrange necessary maintenance. If after hours call 0438 173 964, if not answering please leave a message.
  • Talk to us today